What a wonderful 3 years it has been for you both! I LOVE the video and the song is perfect! We love you both so much and miss you! We are so happy you are setting such a wonderful example for all of us! Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! You are to awesome people and together you do wonderful things. We are so happy you are here and that we've had a chance to get to know you. I'm impressed by how much you've done in just 3 years! With eternity to go, I can't even begin to imagine all the things you'll do!
Wow seeing all those pictures made me miss you two even more. 3 years is a great accomplishment! Another two and a half years and that will be mine. Keep smiling and being who you are because that's the way we love you!
3 comments:
What a wonderful 3 years it has been for you both! I LOVE the video and the song is perfect! We love you both so much and miss you! We are so happy you are setting such a wonderful example for all of us! Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! You are to awesome people and together you do wonderful things. We are so happy you are here and that we've had a chance to get to know you. I'm impressed by how much you've done in just 3 years! With eternity to go, I can't even begin to imagine all the things you'll do!
Wow seeing all those pictures made me miss you two even more. 3 years is a great accomplishment! Another two and a half years and that will be mine. Keep smiling and being who you are because that's the way we love you!
Post a Comment