Our plane flight from California to Louisiana was uneventful, until the Captain came on and said we were making our descent into New Orleans, we heard the landing gear come down. I opened the window shade and saw clouds. Zero visibility. You would think that with all of my flying experiences, I'd trust the pilot to make an instrument landing, but I must admit I got a little nervous. I was totally thrilled when we finally descended below the clouds and saw the houses of New Orleans. We had heard that it had snowed, but I was surprised that at 4pm the snow would still be on the rooftops and the in the yards. The wind chill factor was 25 degrees, lets just say it's cold back here.
We spent one month in California for medical checkups (all is well) and to work on the business. It's nice to be back in Louisiana. We have so much we want to do and so many people that we want to see.
We are especially grateful for Don's parents for putting us up for a month. Since I love my in-laws this was a real treat and this is one trip that I know we will always remember. I especially liked cooking with Don't mom and having family dinner with them every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment